Put a little retro spin on your engagement photos and get inspired by the set below. Did you recently get engaged on Valentine’s Day? Call me to set up your wedding consultation at 517.499.9380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you book your Wedding Collection before March 31, 2013 you’ll receive $150 off a She Said Yes! engagement session.
How cute is this outfit?! I just love the rustic, woodsy feel to it and the deer on the skirt is adorable! I can so see this being worn for an engagement session with pine trees all over and maybe a red barn in the background. If you were recently engaged or are planning on an engagement over Valentine’s Day give me a call for a wedding consultation at 517.499.9380 or email email@example.com. If you book your Wedding Collection before March 31, 2013 you’ll receive $150 off a She Said Yes! engagement session.
Bridals shows are a great resource to help plan your wedding and get tips to make sure things run smoothly on your wedding day; but before you dive in head first here’s a few pointers to help you get the most out of a bridal show.
- Wear comfortable shoes! There’s a ton of walking to be done at a bridal show from one vendor to another and back again, so you want to make sure that your feet are nice and comfy.
- Bring a friend. It may be tempting to bring your man with you, but unless he is REALLY into helping you plan the wedding, it would probably be better if you brought a good friend or sister. Whoever is your right-hand lady in the wedding planning department.
- Notepad and pen. Bridal shows are a plethora of ideas and wedding knowledge. You will see so many vendors and talk to so many people that it can definitely get overwhelming. The notebook and pen will come in handy to remember all of those Pinterest worthy ideas or the bakers phone number who made that decadent chocolate cake!
- Have a strategy. When you arrive there should be a map of how the area is laid out. Look it over and have a plan on how you’re going to weave through all those vendors. If not, all the exciting details of another vendors booth will be pulling you all over the place. This way you see them all and don’t miss any pertinent vendor you wanted to see.
- Bring a checkbook or credit card. Many vendors will be offering deals only good if booked during the bridal show. Have some form of payment with you in case you see a deal you can’t pass up.
- Enjoy yourself! It might be a little hectic at times between the lines and the crowds, but don’t stress out about it, you’re getting married!! And you’re there to plan one of the most joyous days of your life.
Don’t forget while you’re wandering around the bridal shows who you want as your photographer…Natalie Mae Photography of course! Want to check out some bridal shows in the southern Michigan area? See the list below for one near you.
- Novi Bridal Expo | Novi, MI | January 5-6, 2013
- Lansing Bridal World | Lansing, MI | January 6, 2013
- Here Comes the Brides Bridal Show | Brighton, MI | January 13, 2013
- Brides to Be Expo | Dearborn, MI | January 20, 2013
- Elegant Wedding Winter Bridal Show | Ann Arbor, MI | January 20, 2013
- Jackson Bridal Fair | Jackson, MI | January 20, 2013